"I'm telling you, people. Everyday we wake up with another blessing. Follow your dreams and don't let anyone stop you. Never say never."• Justin Bieber
|Justin singing at his concert. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/markwilkinsondirector/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/markwilkinsondirector/))|
Justin Drew Bieber was born March 1, 1994 in London, Ontario, Canada. Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer/songwriter who was discovered by Scooter Braun in 2008. Scooter Braun came across Justin's video on Youtube, he liked his voice and contacted him, later he became his manager. Now he is an international singer/songwriter who has won 57 awards and has been nominated 107 times.
Justin Bieber's mom, Patricia Lynn "Pattie" Mallete got pregnant with Justin when she was just 18 years old, Justin's parents got divorced when he was just 2 years old which probably made him stronger. Pattie's mom and dad helped Pattie raise Justin. Justin had kept contact with his dad, Jeremy Jack Bieber. Justin's dad got remarried and had 2 kids. As Justin grew he liked to play hockey, chess and soccer. He also taught himself how to play the piano, guitar, drums and the trumpet.
|Justin Bieber and his helping hand! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/raylahood/)|
You may not know him as he is but Justin Bieber isn't just a kid a producer saw on Youtube and became famous, Justin Bieber is a hero, but not just because he sings or dances well, but because he has helped many charity cases. He has done charity concerts to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, he has also donated his hair to people with cancer, and also contributed to increasing organ donors in Ontario, he gave $500,000 to the Make A Wish Foundation and performed a benefit concert for them, he also gave money and supplies to a school in Las Vegas that helps kids with tough backgrounds.
|Justin Bieber says|
Justin Bieber has helped many people during hard times in their lives. Not many people have the heart to help others like he has done. He has taught people to never give up, to fight for their dreams and that you can do whatever you put your mind into!
I think Justin Bieber is an amazing person because at the age of eighteen he has done all these great things. He is also an amazing artist that has accomplished everything he has set his mind to. I learned from him that even the smallest deed counts as something big! That's why I think Justin Bieber is a hero.
Page created on 5/26/2012 12:00:00 AM
Last edited 5/26/2012 12:00:00 AM
23 reasons we're not sorry about loving Justin Bieber
By Ava Baccari
Once there was a time when having a crush on a mop-haired pop star from Stratford, Ont. who sang saccharine melodies about wanting to be your boyfriend was reserved for your younger sister, but today love for Justin Bieber is as universal and justified as his mega-star status. His infectious Purpose album and subsequent world tour earned Justin his first GRAMMY, a Best Dance Recording statue for "Where Are Ü Now" – a song that drew even the most resistant outliers into the Belieber fold. As the powerhouse "Sorry" singer turns 23 on March 1, we round up 23 reasons to love the platinum record-selling Canadian singer and songwriter – no apologies necessary.
Justin Bieber turns 23 on March 1. Photo: © Getty Images
1. He's not afraid to show his emotional side. During his comeback performance at the 2015 Video Music Awards, Justin broke down into tears after a powerhouse delivery of "Where Are Ü Now" on stage. “I just wasn’t expecting them to support me in the way that they did,” he later explained on The Late Show with Jimmy Fallon. " I was just feeling judged and wanting to win so badly and just wanting to do what I love so badly that I just put everything on the line."
Justin got emotional after his VMA performance. Photo: © Getty Images
2. He's a GRAMMY winner. After three nominations, Justin won his first GRAMMY for Best Dance Recording with "Where Are Ü Now," his 2015 single with DJs Skrillex and Diplo.
3. ...and a hit-maker. The hits keep coming! His hit single off of the Purpose album, "Love Yourself," spent three weeks in the number-one spot on the American Top 40 countdown, making the track he co-wrote with Ed Sheeran the biggest song of his career.
4. He's immortalized in wax. Ahead of his 22nd birthday last year, Madame Tussauds revealed a new wax figure of Justin Bieber. The true-to-life depiction captures the shirtless singer inked with more than 50 of his actual tattoos.
5. And in emojis! The dreamy Justin Bieber avatar created for the 2016 BRIT Awards caused quite the stir on social media and was pretty close to the real thing.
Justin has been immortalized as an emoji. Photo: © BRIT Awards
6. Because there's an official Justin Bieber tour in Stratford, which features stops at such hotspots of his youth as the front steps of the Avon Theatre, where he used to busk, and the buffet restaurant where he had his first date.
7. And he's a good ol' Canadian boy all around. Hockey!
8. He has the cutest mini-me younger brother, Jaxon. And he brought the adorable six-year-old lookalike as his plus-one to the 2016 GRAMMYs..
Justin had the cutest date of all at the GRAMMYs. Photo: © Getty Images
9. He's a Calvin Klein model.
Just try not to like this! Photo courtesy of Calvin Klein.
10. While Justin likes his (slightly sparse) facial hair, he cleans up nicely too.
11. He's really into giving back. Justin hosted a sold-out acoustic show at Toronto's Danforth Music Hall, and proceeds from ticket sales ($100 each) were donated to the Stratford House of Blessing, an outreach centre and food bank in his hometown that the singer frequented as a child.
12. Because of his puppy.
13. He always keeps up guessing with his hair game. While we'll always love the grown-out mop for its feel-good nostalgia, we loved his side-swept platinum locks last year and have come to terms with the buzz cut he has been sporting as of late.
14. He flips out when he meets Jennifer Aniston, too. Because who wouldn't?
15. Because his self-imposed break from Instagram didn't last forever.
16. He does a mean karaoke. His multiple appearances on the Carpool Karaoke segment of The Late, Late Show with James Corden is one of the funniest – especially when the British host asks Justin to apply moisturizer to his face as the pair, clad in matching suits, drive to the GRAMMYs.
17. He loves Fashion Santa as much as the rest of us. When visiting Toronto's Yorkdale Mall for some last-minute gift shopping, Justin couldn't resist posing with the dapper Santa Claus.
18. Because he's sorry, too. In a cover story for GQ, Justin said that the events in his life – even the ones he's not proudest of – helped make him the man he is today. "f I could go back, I wouldn’t really change much. I think it’s all my journey. That stuff made me who I am.”
19. He's a mama's boy deep down. According to the lyrics in "Love Yourself," his mama "likes everyone," and Justin takes his mother Pattie Mallette's opinions to heart. She had Justin at just 17 and was his primary caregiver growing up.
20. He loves his fans.
21. He's the perfect date.
22. Oh, and he's kind of a hero. Earlier this year Justin came to the aide of a woman who fell off her bicycle after being struck by a passing car in New York. The singer and his team flagged down police for the injured cyclist.
23.He's working on new music. Days prior to ringing in his 23rd birthday, Justin regrammed this cryptic picture of himself posing with DJ Khaled, Chance the Rapper and Migos. He later shared videos from his studio sessions, sparking even more speculation that he's working on some new killer collaborations.
HELLO! Canada magazine is available for your tablet and smartphone. Get HELLO! Canada, PEOPLE, Vanity Fair and over 100 more of the world’s best magazines for one low monthly price at Texture by Next Issue. CLICK HERE to sign up for a free trial.